Friday, October 29, 2010

A Great Reference!


Joanne Nevison’s message is MY STYLE IS SOLD, and she means it!
I am thrilled to say, if you need a real estate agent, you should be working with Joanne Nevision of Johnston and Daniel Real Estate Services!

Joanne sold my home  for 110% of the asking price – a cool $37,000 extra for me. Plus, she did it in only five days.  Everything was better, smoother faster and more fun than I ever would have believed possible.  Joanne gave me excellent advice on how to show my place to best advantage, and was by my side through every step.

Next up, Joanne , after a careful analysis of my needs, took me right to my dream home.  She successfully negotiated the price and my offer and now I am moving within a month.   Her patience, professionalism and friendly manner made the entire buying and selling experience a joy.

I strongly recommend that if you are thinking of buying or selling, you get in touch with Joanne Nevison!  And tell your friends.  You will be happy to work with an agent who can proudly say: My Style is SOLD.

Yours truly,

Darlene Ursulak 

No comments:

Post a Comment